Unconventional event rooms in a functionalist villa with a garden, Praha 5
The functionalist villa designed by Adolf Loos opens for your conferences, presentations, parties and other important social events.
The main conference space is located on the ground floor of the villa, which is dominated by a bright hall (60 m2) with a raised lounge (40 m2) and an equipped kitchen (10 m2).
On the first and second floor there are living rooms with adjoining spacious terraces. In the basement of the building there is a small conference space suitable for projection. The lease includes a garden with an area of 1,700 m2.
You can freely walk through all the spaces during the event and use the seating in the individual rooms.
- 90 people per seat
- 150 people standing in winter (without the use of terraces and gardens)
- 500 people to stand in summer (including terraces and garden)
- in the villa they will be happy to arrange a guided tour of the space for you (included in the rent)
- the space is ideal for acoustic concerts, in case of interest we will be happy to provide you with a band, price from 6 000 CZK
- Half-day rent is 25 000 CZK
- Full day rent is 40 000 CZK
- The price includes necessary staff
- After 22:00, it is necessary to keep the night quiet and move the event to the inside
- Parking - 2 places are available directly on the property, it is also possible to park on the street
- The villa is accessible by bus from the Na Knížecí stop, or by cable car from the NH Hotel na Andělu