Office space, Karlovo Náměstí - units from 150 m2
The Václavská 12 office building is located in the historical center of Prague 2, close to Charles Square. It is located in a prominent location, which requires excellent accessibility by car and public transport - metro station B and several tram stops are within 100 meters from the building.
The modernist building Václavská 12 was built in 1936. The building offers a total of 3 371 m2 of office and retail space with a flexible layout and technical equipment at the highest level. Considerable attention was paid to the natural lighting of the building's interior. The upper floors determine an exceptional panoramic view of Prague Castle and the possibility of using rural terraces. The building offers the possibility of a variable solution of office space. It has air conditioning, changes reception services with security, access by magnetic cards, digital and analog links, passenger elevators and underground parking.
- Rent 13 EUR / m2 / month
- Deposit service charge and utilities 100 CZK / m2 / year
- Rent parking spaces from 3 500 CZK / parking / month
- Minimum leasable area 150 m2 (with own kitchen, separate toilets)
- Offices are handed over to clients in new paintings and with new carpets (individual modifications of the premises are the subject of negotiations with clients)
- Prices do not include VAT
- Minimum lease period 3 years