Offices in a historic building in the city center, Na Poříčí
Archa Palace is a building designed by the famous Czech architect Josef Gočár in the style of Rondo Cubism. The complex consists of four buildings with separate entrances, which are functionally connected through a picturesque green atrium. The building offers a total of up to 15,000 m2 of office space.
Currently available offices:
- 3rd floor - 239 m2
- 3rd floor - 240 m2
- 7th floor - 263 m2
The offices are located between the Florenc and Náměstí republiky metro stations. In the vicinity there is also Masaryk railway station and full civic amenities.
- The rent is 15,5 EUR / m2 / month
- 3rd floor - 239 m2 - 94,000 CZK
- 3rd floor - 240 m2 - 94,500 CZK
- 7th floor - 263 m2 - 104,000 CZK
- Deposit service charge and utilities 85 CZK / m2 / month
- Parking space 177 EUR / place / month
- The service charges do not include a deposit for media consumption, telephone and internet fees, cleaning of rented premises. Areas are quoted including the share of common areas.
- Prices do not include VAT
- Minimum lease period 5 years