Membership and coworking offices WorkLounge Karlín
WorkLounge is a design office space at an exclusive Prague address in Karlín. There is a total of up to about 1140 m2 of office space and about 760 m2 of common areas.
Membership and office options:
- Basic Membership - basic membership with 4 months of coworking entries
- Hot Desk - a place in coworking
- Dedicated Desk - a place in a shared office
- Private Office - private office
The space is designed to be representative for meetings, and at the same time functional for all-day work. Members have a number of different workspaces at their disposal - design lounges, shared offices, quiet private offices with a capacity of 1 to 10 people and meeting rooms with presentation equipment. The work background is therefore suitable for both small and medium-sized teams and freelancers. Within the market of fully serviced offices and coworking spaces, WorkLounge offers very affordable prices, professional services and flexible conditions that will ensure easy reduction or enlargement of the office according to the current needs of the company. You do not have to commit to long-term contracts with high deposits and other obligations in uncertain times.
- Membership / office prices
- Basic Membership - 1 200 CZK
- Hot desk - 4 000 CZK
- Dedicated Desk - from 5 000 CZK
- Private Office - from 7 000 CZK
- These prices do not include VAT
- The membership price includes all coworking services, such as reception services, mail reception, meeting room credits, seat registration (included at the Private office, Dedicated desk for an additional fee), unlimited consumption of coffee and other beverages, printing and other benefits.
- As a WorkLounge member, you automatically gain access to all branches. You have 24/7 access to all WorkLounge areas at your home branch (except for Basic membership) and in another branch you can use the design lounge and meeting room for work and meetings during reception hours.
- At the WorkLounge Diamant branch, it is possible to park in one of the parking garages, eg in Panská Street.
- Regular community activities - yoga lessons, networking, informal community meetings, Monday breakfast
- Prices do not include VAT